Free Advice

1. The day you get an assignment from your teacher,what ever you do don’t wait till the last night.Get it done then or do a little each day until the task is completed.(Learned from past exprience.)

2.When a new quarter starts up and you don’t think you need to worry about getting your points,you are kinda right and kinda wrong. I will agree with you any day that it is nice to take a brake from reading but, once again you don’t want to wait till the last night to read 200 pages. (Which has happened to me.)

3. Always eat a good breakfast in the morning, or else your stomach will be growling first through sixth hour.(Like mine is now.)

4.When your grandparents ask you what you want for Christmas always tell them something .If you don’t they will end up gettiing you a shirt that goes to your elbows and pants that go to ankles.

5.If you ever get the chance to go to Branson,Missouri,take it because,it will be the best decision you ever made.

6.When you are first learning to ride a dirt bike stay far away from your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.Every lap that you run give it your 110%.

8.My mothers biggest modo is if you don’t like it at the store then don’t buy it.

9.Make the most of every day,and get done what you can do tomorrow today.

10.If you ever get the chance to live on a farm, do it

4 thoughts on “Free Advice

1. I agree you should alwayseat a good breakfast because I’ve done that before and let me tell you it was not fun. I was so hungry I was about to puke.

2. My stomach was growling today too. It was because I don’t eat breakfast. I have always wanted to go to Branson, Missouri. I have also always wanted to live on or own a farm, because I always thought it would be so much fun.

3. Great! I never thought I would want to live in the country..on a farm. But really it is so much fun. (: